- Legal Notices and Terms and Conditions of Use:
- The terms and conditions of use set forth herein apply to this website (collectively, the “Site”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions of use and you agree to be bound by them without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you do not have our consent and should exit the Site immediately. Persada Properties, LLC (“Persada Properties”) and its affiliates (together with Persada Properties, “us,” “we” or “our”) reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time, but undertakes no obligation to do so. Therefore, we suggest that you review these terms periodically for changes. By using our Site after we have posted changes to these terms and conditions of use, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms as amended.
- NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SITE CONSTITUTES INVESTMENT, LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE. NEITHER THE INFORMATION, NOR ANY OPINION CONTAINED IN THE SITE CONSTITUTES A SOLICITATION OR OFFER BY PERSADA PROPERTIES, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY INVESTMENT VEHICLE OR OTHER ENTITY MANAGED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING, TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES OR PROPERTIES. DECISIONS BASED ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE VISITOR, AND AS CONSIDERATION FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO HOLD PERSADA PROPERTIES AND ITS AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER AND OF ANY NATURE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY DECISIONS THAT YOU MAKE BASED ON SUCH INFORMATION.
THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED). TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PERSADA PROPERTIES AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Restrictions on Use of Materials
- Unless otherwise expressly noted, all information and materials, including, without limitation, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials, that are part of the Site are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by us. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without our prior written consent. Neither Persada Properties nor any of its affiliates will treat users of this Site as its clients, or owe any duties to them, by virtue of their accessing this Site.
- Information We Collect
- We occasionally collect data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account or when you sign up for our newsletter. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- We use the data we collect for two basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third partie contractors and vendors when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase or pay rent, we will share payment data with banks and other entities such as credit reporting agencies that process payment transactions or provide other financial services for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we may share personal data among our contractors and subsidiaries. We may also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, contractors we've hired to provide repair services and support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these contractors and companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- Links to Other Web Sites and Services
Any links to other internet sites are provided for your convenience only, and we do not necessarily endorse, nor are we responsible for, the content of any third party site. Your following links from or to such websites is at your sole risk. You agree not to link any of your websites or any third-party website to the Site without our express prior written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion.